Get Fit Watford Personal Trainer
How Did You Find Us?
Are You Interested In?
"Giving yourself the best possible intake of nutrients will allow your body to be as healthy as possible and work as well as it can" Holford, P., The Optimum Nutrition Bible (1997).
Understanding your diet is essential to your overall wellbeing and performance, eating the right balance at the right time produces optimum nutritional health.
What can good nutrition do for me?
• Encourage weight loss and management
• Increases energy levels
• Increases mental clarity and concentration
• Increases IQ
• Increases physical performance
• Increases quality of sleep
• Improves resistance to infections
• Protects yourself from disease
• Extends healthy lifespan
Nutritional advice is given as part of personal training services, for a more detailed analysis on your diet a Nutritional Consultation is available.
• Consultation and assessment of requirements
• Goal setting
• Dietary advice and recommendations
• Meal diary (for you to keep track of what you are consuming)
Regular exercise helps to promote regular eating and a positive attitude towards a healthier lifestyle, as well as using up calories!
For more information Get Fit Watford can be contacted via phone or email, alternatively let us call you.
"I contacted Jody after researching on Google for a personal trainer. My requirement was initially to increase my fitness and reduce my weight, explaining to Jody that I had been recently diagnosed with cancer as well as suffered historically from clinical depression.